SMART Environmental Equipment’s vision is to create a more sustainable future for generations to come.
SMART Environmental Equipment (SEE) specialises in machinery to cleanly and efficiently shred, sort and reduce volume of common construction, commercial and household waste. These machines allow councils and private contractors to manage waste in the following ways:
- Shredding glass, paper, cardboard, rubber and metals ready for recycling
- Separating and sorting metal from building materials, used timber, electrical cables, general commercial waste, and domestic waste
- Processing certain types of waste products to convert into a renewable source of fuel for industry
- Reducing the volume of non-recyclable materials by up to 80%, increasing efficiency while reducing cost in waste transport and landfill management
- Assisting with post-disaster cleanup management from cyclones, storms, floods and bushfires