Screen equipment from SEE is capable of processing and sorting most types of waste, including extracting certain elements ready for recycling. Materials able to be screened include construction and demolition waste, general landfill waste, tyres, organic waste for biogas, metals, compost and biomass, paper and cardboard, plastics and PET bottles, and more. Machines are available as stationary electric, semi-mobile electric or diesel, and mobile diesel crawler units.
Dynamic Discs Screen
The innovative advantage of the EcoStar Dynamic Screen lies in the simple but effective invention of its patented anti-clogging system for urban and industrial waste developed from years of experience and through a great deal of testing during research and development.
Advantages of EcoStar Dynamic Screen:
- Very high production, up to 200 tonnes per hour (in conformity with the specific weight and the kind of the screened material)
- Size of screen adjustable
- Low power consumption (from 5kW to 15kW)
- High quality of separated materials
- Low maintenance
- Low costs per tonne
- Fast payback
The EcoHog Windshifter is an air separation unit that splits waste or organic material according to density. The beauty is that it’s compact and can be used standalone or nicely integrates with existing equipment. The EcoHog range has been designed for both mobile and static installations incorporating low energy consumption, low noise levels, and low dust emissions.
Features of the EcoHog Windshifters:
- Compact and/or flexible
- Precision settings to suit application
- 99% separation efficiency depending on the material
- Protects other equipment in the processing cycle such as shredders
- Low maintenance
- Low operational costs
- Low dust emissions due to controlled and recirculated air flow