Available in fixed electric and mobile diesel versions—including crawler track models—SEE’s range of material handlers highly flexible and efficient. Suitable for loading and unloading tasks in the waste and scrap recycling industries, the range is also customisable and configurable for specific applications and requirements. The machines are ideal for use at recycling plants, scrapyards, timber yards, mines and shipping ports.
Scrap Recycling Machine
Terex Fuchs manufactures top class material handlers for use at recycling plants, scrap yards, timber yards, mines and shipping ports. It is this focus that brings distinct advantages from the operator’s viewpoint, as every machine is specifically designed to meet the requirements of daily use in these harsh and particular environments. The result: outstanding quality and durability, impressive performance and maximum efficiency. Material handlers can also be modified to suit the exact requirements of each individual customer.
The Terex Fuchs features:
- A 114kW (153hp) turbocharged diesel engine
- Up to 25 tonne lifting capability
- Up to 12 metres in lift height reach
- 380 litres per minute hydraulic pump capacity, up to 360 bar
- Hydraulics maintenance intervals of 3,000 operating hours
- Heated and air conditioned operator cab
- Cab is infinitely variable hydraulically height-adjustable
- Top eye level of 5.3 metres with fully raised cab
- Air-cushioned comfort seat with integrated headrest, safety belt and lumbar support